Why a Clean Workspace is so Important
Around 80% of common infections are spread by touch. By having a cleaner work space, you can prevent the spread of harmful viruses & bacteria so fewer employees will be off work sick.
2. Good Impressions
Having a clean workspace gives a good impression to both visitors & employees. They say “the first impression is the last impression!”
3. Happier Employees
Consider the amount of time your employees spend at work – it’s their second home! By keeping your office environment clean & tidy, employees will be happy, less stressed and more productive!
Premier's Top Tips for Preventing the Spread of Germs
- Wash your hands!
- Sanitise your keyboard, mouse & telephone regularly
- Remove clutter and keep a tidy desk
- If you can help it, try not to eat at your desk – crumbs are a common source of bacteria
- Keep the office kitchen clean
- Periodic deep cleans of the office washrooms
- Let us do the rest!