Preventative & Reactive Measures Against Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus (COVID-19) infection is spread when someone with the virus coughs or exhales, releasing droplets of infected fluid. Most of these droplets fall on nearby surfaces and objects—workstations, tables or telephones.
We can help you ensure your employees and visitors are able to return to work safely and in the knowledge that their environment is clean.
Supporting your daily routine
Premier Support Services recommend the following steps:
- Increase your current daily cleaning schedules to accommodate for more thorough cleans during busy periods
- Implement additional cleaning staff, designated to completing routine cleans in areas with high footfall
- Incorporate ‘Spot Cleaning’ techniques, to your daily routine on areas such as door handles, taps, sinks and toilet handles
- Hand Sanitation Checks
- Temperature Checks
Premier Support Services can sanitise and decontaminate your workplace of 99.999% bacteria to help protect your workplace and employees from Coronavirus.
Ionised Hydrogen Peroxide Fogging Technology is an excellent choice when it comes to decontamination within all sectors including; healthcare, education, food preparation and biomedical sectors to name just a few.
We offer a range of equipment and services, designed to provide bio-decontamination of equipment, vehicles, rooms or entire facilities.
These solutions are applicable for airborne and surface contamination control.
Unlike other alternatives, we use a “dry mist” solution, meaning fabrics and electrical equipment including computers are completely safe to be left in-situ while the fogging takes place.
This decontamination process is NHS approved and is proven to reliably kill 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses.
To arrange a workplace sanitisation for your workspace, please contact [email protected]
- Install sanitising hand dispensers around your workspace to promote regular and thorough hand-washing
- Routinely clean all frequently touched surfaces in the workspace, such as work-stations, countertops and door handles
- Promote good respiratory hygiene by providing face masks and / or paper tissues
- Ensure windows & doors are opened regularly to increase ventilation