Handyman for our Helpdesk division
Years experience required
We are looking for a hardworking Handyman to oversee and manage a wide range of repairs, typically for individuals or groups at residential or commercial locations.
These tasks include trade skills, repair work, maintenance work etc.
We are expecting you to be organised, have good time management skills and strong general repair skills.
Van and tools supplied
£11-£14 per hour depending on experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Clean facilities regularly
- Regularly perform maintenance jobs and light repairs
- Regularly perform various landscaping tasks
- Fill gaps and provide painting services
- Repair equipment and various machines
- Identify, document and report maintenance and repair work
- Suggest additional repairs when identified and needed
Requirements & Qualifications
- 5 years of experience as a handyman
- 5 years of experience with appropriate electrical tools and equipment
- In-depth knowledge of electrical & plumbing systems
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Problem solver
- Attention to detail